Orange Fruit for All Health – Benefits of Orange Juice
The frequent intake of healthy fruit and vegetable juices will aid in bringing out noticeable changes in the body metabolism and the overall health. Citrus fruits have various health benefits and among all the fruits, the benefits of orange juice are the most famous ones indeed!
Orange juice is obtained by squeezing the fruit and extracting the liquid from the pulp. The color of the juice can vary from bright orange to yellowish-red shades. The orange juice suspension isn’t very stable and contains cloudy and tiny particles. The benefits of orange juice are innumerable, however, most dieticians suggest eating the fruit raw.
Health Benefits Of Juicing:
There are many benefits of juicing for health, which can be enlisted as follows:
- Juicing is an extremely beneficial habit for people who wish to lose weight.
- The body will get detoxified by the regular intake of fruit and vegetable juices.
- The food residues which remain in the body will lead to various ill effects on the health of the individual.
- The most common residues of food are unhealthy fats, toxins, calories, extra sugars, etc.
- Juicing is a prime step to detoxify the body effectively.
- Many people prefer to have the raw fruits and vegetables than making juices.
- However, by making a juice, the quantity of the fruit intake will increase in contrast to having the raw ones.
- Juices will keep the body well hydrated, all throughout the day, thereby providing the energy which is required to keep you active.
- Juicing for health will increase the Cardiovascular activity and promote a healthy heart.
Orange- The Miracle Fruit:
Amongst all the citrus fruits, oranges tend to be the most favorite fruits by one and all. Oranges are one of the best snacking items preferred by most people. It is easy to carry, eat and the various health benefits of orange juice make it the most consumed fruit worldwide.
Oranges constitute to be a very versatile fruit. They find use in salads, desserts, sweets, cocktails, etc. Oranges can be squeezed into almost anything and everything. However, it is paramount to keep in mind that orange juice for health benefits will be maximum with the natural variety than the canned ones.
Orange Juice-A Popular Beverage:
- Orange juice is one of the most famous beverages that people drink in the morning.
- It is tasty, refreshing and has various benefits for the health, skin, and body metabolism.
- Being low in calories, the orange juice benefits are innumerable.
- People prefer oranges in the morning time in the form of juice or the raw fruit.
- Oranges tend to be the best snacking items in the afternoon.
- Owing to the sweet and tangy flavor, people prefer to incorporate oranges in various fruit and vegetable salads.
- The orange juice nutrition makes it a crucial ingredient in various recipes and cuisines.
- Apart from the fruit pulp and juice, even the orange rind has various health benefits.
- The rind of the orange finds extensive usage in various desserts and other recipes.
Benefits Of Orange Juice:
The various benefits of orange juice can be enlisted as follows:
- Preventing the formation of stones in the kidneys.
- Averting mouth ulcers.
- Lowering the levels of blood pressure.
- Balancing the level of Cholesterol in the blood.
- Orange juice for skin
- Averting the formation of age spots, wrinkles, freckles, fine lines on the face, etc.
- Promoting healthy heart life.
- Promoting healthy and strong bone formation.
- Reduction in the risk of cancer of mouth, esophagus, throat, liver, stomach, etc.
- Keeps a check on Diabetes.
- Prevents Constipation.
- Maintains healthy bowel movements.
Nutritional Value Of Oranges:
Oranges are crammed with infinite health benefits owing to the rich nutritional value. The nutrients in orange can be enlisted as follows:
|Total Fat||0.5 gm|
|Vitamin A||595 IU|
|Vitamin C||125 mg|
|Vitamin E||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||27.3 mg|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||71.9 mg|
The nutrients in orange, mainly the phytochemicals and flavonoids are antioxidants with anti-inflammatory properties.
Health benefits Of Orange Juice:
The various health benefits of orange juice can be enlisted as follows:
Rich Source Of Vitamin C:
- Oranges are a rich source of Vitamin C.
- Oranges are found to be very helpful in getting rid of the common cold, running nose, and throat irritation.
- It aids in fighting off the free radicals in the body and eliminating them.
- Orange juice and orange pulp help in fighting the early signs of gaining.
- Vitamin C gets properly absorbed in the body only through the form of food or juices.
- Orange juice concentrate of 2 glasses of orange juice will increase the Vitamin C in the body by almost 60%.
Boosts The Immune System:
- The rich orange juice nutrition facilitates the boosting of the immune system.
- The antioxidant properties help in the elimination of the free radicals from the body.
- Being a rich source of Vitamin C, oranges help in decreasing the susceptibility to infections by boosting the body’s defense mechanism.
Rich Source Of Fibers:
- Orange juice is one of the richest sources of fibers, both soluble as well as insoluble.
- The presence of fiber will make it easy to lower the levels of Cholesterol in the blood.
- A diet rich in fibers will help in preventing Constipation.
- The orange juice diet is extremely beneficial for maintaining the regularity in the bowel.
Prevention Of The Formation Of Stones In Kidneys:
- One of the most painful medical conditions is the formation of kidney stones.
- The best way to get rid of stones in the kidneys is to drink the orange juice frequently.
- The health benefits of orange juice make it one of the most favorite juices amongst all.
Improvement In The Circulation Of Blood:
- All the body organs, muscles, etc. require appropriate blood supply for effective functioning.
- The body will be deprived of the required nourishment in the absence of proper blood flow.
- Oranges are a rich source of Folate and hence help in the growth of the new cells.
- The old cells will be protected from excessive damage and only toxic residues will be eliminated.
- Since new cells will grow, blood circulation will get the appropriate boost needed by it.
- One of the best benefits of orange juice is to help in treating the problem of cold feet and hands.
- Citrus fruits have natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Orange juice diet will help in reducing inflammation and thereby warding off complications such as Type 2 Diabetes.
- If the inflammation is reduced, then the heart health will also be maintained.
Maintenance Of Blood Pressure:
- One of the most striking orange juice benefits is the capability of lowering the levels of blood pressure.
- Oranges are a rich source of Potassium and help in the natural lowering of blood pressure.
- Studies have proven that the regular intake of orange juice will help in the activation of small vessels of blood in the body.
- Thus, the overall blood pressure will be reduced considerably.
Improves The Cholesterol Levels:
- The various benefits of orange juice can be endowed to the rich fiber content in it.
- Oranges help in lowering Cholesterol levels naturally.
Help In Giving The Skin Radiance And Natural Glow:
- The benefits of orange juice for skin have been known since ancient times.
- Orange juice is composed of antioxidants which make the skin radiant and glowing.
- Oranges also protect the skin from the damage caused by the sun, dust, and pollution.
- The orange juice vitamin C composition helps in the Collagen formation, thereby making the skin look young and youthful.
- Regular intake of orange juice will help in preventing the formation of wrinkles on the face.
- The overall texture of the skin will be improved considerably through orange juice.
Promoting Healthy Heart:
- The orange juice for health benefits is very popular with most people.
- The regular intake of orange juice will help in boosting the circulation of blood in the body, helps in lowering the levels of Cholesterol, keeps the blood pressure in check, etc.
- Therefore, orange juice will help in decreasing the risk of any Cardiovascular diseases by promoting healthy heart life.
Organic Orange Juice:
Organic food is the food which is manufactured through organic farming methods. There are no artificial additives such as fertilizers and pesticides added during the farming. As people are getting well aware about the advantages of having organic food, most of them prefer the organic orange juice nowadays.
- The organic farming methods will avoid using any artificial additives and harmful chemicals in the farming.
- The organic variety is supposed to be safer, healthier and tastes better than the natural varieties.
- The fresh orange juice has various benefits over the packed ones, owing to the presence of artificial preservatives in it.
- The orange juice Vitamin C concentration from 2 glasses of orange juice per day will be sufficient to maintain the healthy heart life, radiant skin, and various other health benefits.
- The fresh orange juice will be loaded with nutrients, which might get destroyed through pasteurization.
- The beneficial digestive enzymes from the organic orange juice will get destroyed in the process of preservation, in the bottled and canned varieties.
Consuming the fruit juices in an appropriate proportion is paramount for the overall health, as anything when taken in excess can turn out to be unhealthy. So, understand the best benefits of orange juice and incorporate it into your diet plan for a healthy you today!