Diabetes is the disease in which the patient suffers elevated blood glucose levels. In general terms, Diabetes is the disease characterized by high sugar levels in the blood. The main cause for the elevated levels can be either due to the inadequate production of Insulin in the body or due to the insufficiency in responding to the produced insulin. The home remedies for Diabetes are very effective and must be tried along with the Doctors medications.
Undiagnosed Diabetes can lead to various medical complications such as stroke, ulcers, eye damage, cardiovascular problems, etc. The various signs of Diabetes must be identified early to get the treatment quick and save yourself from further medical complications.
There are many home remedies for Diabetes, to help you in controlling the sugar levels in the blood, therefore, facilitating the individuals to lead a healthy and productive life ahead.
Symptoms of Diabetes:
There are many early symptoms of Diabetes, which can be identified by watching your body signs carefully. The sooner you can identify the early signs, the better it will be for your health and well being.
The different Diabetes symptoms can be enlisted as follows:
- Frequent urination and urge to go to the restroom often.
- Sudden weight gain.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Itchy skin, skin rashes, etc.
- Intense feelings of thirst.
- Fatigue and lethargy.
- Strong feelings of hunger.
- Slow healing capability of cuts and wounds.
- Blurred vision.
- Tingling sensation in the hands and the feet.
- Male sexual dysfunction.
Once you are able to identify the early Diabetes signs and symptoms, you can try the home remedies for Diabetes for maintaining your health.
Signs of Diabetes:
Identifying the early signs of Diabetes is paramount to stay healthy and active, which can be enlisted as follows:
- Polyuria or frequent urination.
- Polydipsia or increased feelings of thirst.
- Polyphagia or feeling hungry often.
If you have wondered how to get rid of Diabetes, then you must first understand that initial signs and symptoms. Diabetes is a progressive disease and you can control it to stay healthy and lead a normal life.
Causes of Diabetes:
Diabetes in itself isn’t a very lethal disease. However, it is crucial to keep few things in mind. There are many causes of Diabetes, which can be enlisted as follows:
- Overweight and obese people are more prone to suffer from Diabetes.
- Irregular body metabolism.
- Cardiovascular Dysfunction.
- Physical inactivity or being sedentary for long durations.
- Unhealthy eating habits.
- Drinking too many soft drinks, energy boosting drinks, etc.
The sooner you can identify the causes of Diabetes, the soon you can take the medications and treatment.
There are various Diabetes types, as follows:
Type 1 Diabetes:
- The body is unable to produce insulin.
- About 10% of the cases are Type 1 Diabetes.
- Regular exercise and proper diet will help the patient in leading a normal and healthy life.
- The patient needs to take Insulin.
- The patient can also try the various home remedies for Diabetes to get effective relief.
Type 2 Diabetes:
- The body of the patient is unable to produce sufficient insulin as required for the vital body functions.
- It is a progressive disease, will get worse with the passage of time.
- Almost 90% of the cases all over the world is Type 2 Diabetes.
- The patients suffering from Type 2 Diabetes need to keep a check on their diet.
- Regular exercise will help in keeping the patients active and healthy.
- One of the most common Diabetes symptoms is the feeling of hunger and incapability of wounds to heal quick.
- Most people who suffer from Type 2 Diabetes will require checking the blood sugar levels.
- Oral medications and Insulin administration will keep the blood glucose levels in control.
- This type of Diabetes affects females during the course of pregnancy.
- The body will be unable to produce appropriate levels of Insulin, as required for proper body functioning and metabolisms.
- In most cases, regular exercise and a proper diet plan will help the patients to keep a check on the sugar levels.
- In very few cases, about 10-20% will require oral medication.
- The symptoms of Diabetes must be identified at the earliest.
- Undiagnosed gestational diabetes will be very dangerous for both the expectant mother as well the fetus.
- The risk of complications during pregnancy will be very high if proper care isn’t taken.
Identifying the Diabetes types is crucial to get the treatment accordingly.
- The good news is that all types of Diabetes are treatable.
- Type 1 Diabetes has no known cure and will last a lifetime.
- Regular administration of Insulin will be helpful for people suffering from Type 1 Diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes will also last a lifetime but can be managed with the help of medications.
- Undiagnosed diabetes will be dangerous and hence, you must try and incorporate the home remedies for diabetes to be away from the ill effects of the disease.
- Untreated diabetes can lead to various complications such as:
- Kidney diseases
- Nerve damage
- Damage to the blood vessels
- Cardiac problems
- High blood pressure
- Stroke and paralysis
- Amputation of the limbs
There are various Diabetes Remedies to get rid of the disease effectively, enlisted as follows:
- Managing blood sugar levels.
- Keeping a check on the eating habits.
- Substituting unhealthy snacks with healthy ones.
- Regular medical check-ups.
- Weight management.
- Cut down on the desserts.
Natural Remedies For Diabetes:
The natural remedies for Diabetes can be enlisted as follows:
- Regular intake of natural and uncooked food.
- Have a wholesome diet.
- Regular exercise.
- Meditation and yoga.
- Intake of basil leaves.
- Have cactus juice.
- Eat flax seeds.
- Consume the leaves of bilberry plant.
- Regular intake of cinnamon.
- Cinnamon water intake.
- Drinking green tea.
- Having Isabgol.
- Having Reiki.
- Intake of drumstick leaves.
- Having kernels of Jamun seeds.
- Bitter gourd.
- Binola seeds.
It will be better to try the natural remedies for Diabetes along with the medications, as they are found to be effective in the majority of the cases.
Natural Cure For Diabetes:
There is no natural cure for Diabetes, however incorporating a healthy diet plan with regular exercise, bringing about lifestyle changes, etc. are found to be effective in getting some relief from the disease.
Medications are prescribed by Doctors to treat Diabetes. However, you can try the home remedies for Diabetes for effective cure and treatment.
How to Treat Diabetes?
There are many precautionary measures to be carried out in people who suffer from Diabetes. The various aspects to be kept in mind, for how to treat Diabetes, can be enlisted as follows:
- Smoking can have a major effect on the Cardiac activity and functioning.
- Before the onset of Diabetes, the person will suffer from a condition called as Prediabetes.
- During the Prediabetes stage, some degree of damage to the heart and cardiac functioning will take place.
- It is a stage when the body cells will get resistant to Insulin over the passage of time.
- Hypoglycemia: The medical condition in which the blood glucose levels will drop down drastically is hypoglycemia.
- It is extremely dangerous and will have a terrible effect on the health of the patient.
- Hyperglycemia: The medical condition in which the blood glucose levels will become very high is hyperglycemia.
- It is a serious emergency situation and required immediate medical aid it can be lethal for the patient.
- Apart from the medical treatment, you must try the home remedies for Diabetes.
- Both hypoglycemia, as well as hyperglycemia, can turn out to be lethal.
Before you understand how to get rid of Diabetes, it is paramount to have knowledge of few things about the diseases, as follows:
- The food that we eat will be broken down in the body to form glucose.
- Glucose is a kind of sugar and will be found in the blood.
- Any instability in the glucose levels in the blood will lead to Diabetes.
- Glucose is essential for proper growth and well being of the body.
- The hormone Insulin is produced by the pancreas.
- Insufficiency in the levels of Insulin will lead to complications.
- The excess build up in the levels of glucose will be excreted in urine and also reach the blood stream.
- The excess amount of glucose in the blood will not be utilized by the body cells.
- There is no diabetes cure, however, therapy can help in making it manageable.
Diabetes treatment involves natural therapies as follows:
- Breathing exercises
- Guided imagery
- Muscle relaxation
- Yoga and meditation
Precautionary Measures For People With Diabetes:
- If you have always wondered how to cure diabetes, then understand that you can control it and not treat it.
- People suffering from Diabetes must avoid tobacco and cigarette smoking.
- Weight management is crucial for the overall health and well being of people who are Diabetic.
- Regular diet and physical activity are critical for the effective diabetes cure.
- It is paramount for any individual to learn about the disease and involve in the treatment of it, to be protected from the major complications.
Diabetes treatment mostly involves a check on the eating habits and the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle. Since there is no cure for Diabetes and it is a progressive disease, the best that you can do is control it from getting worse through other complications.
There are various home remedies for Diabetes cure and treatment that you can benefit from! So, try the natural remedies and check the ones that suit your health today!