Are you having leg pain and feeling tired at the end of the day? Usually, everyone has that after a hectic day but how many try to treat them. In the present generation, people mostly depend on the pharmaceutical medicines which will give us small time relief but long time side effects. Here you go with few yoga tips that will relieve all your leg pains and make up your healthy day.
Why choose yoga to get rid of leg pains
Leg muscle pains are the common pains that everyone goes through. Most of the people OTC (over the counter) medicines like tablets, sprays or gels to get rid of the leg pains, which actually give temporary relief but leads to permanent health problems.
On the other side, yoga would be the perfect thing to go with. Yoga gives us the permanent relief to the legs as well as the other parts of the body. It won’t give you any sort of side effects and the regular habit of yoga helps you stay fit and strong.
Yoga for Leg Pain
The leg pain, itching, tingling and other irritating, unpleasant things caused to the legs can be very stressful. And on a hectic day or sleepless days, the pain gets to the higher level. Here are some yoga poses for leg pain reduction.
Get along with yoga and see yourself extraordinarily healthy from the day-1.
Pranayamam is one such yoga pose that not only relieves the leg pain but also calms and relieves the stress by helping in the healthy flow of blood in the body.
- Sit on the floor crossing your legs.
- Place your hands one on one close to your thighs or abdomen.
- Make sure that the body is straight, head and the back is erect.
- Be in this posture for a while and breathe in-out in a relaxed way.
- You can also do it by closing one nostril one after the other.
- This helps out in the healthy circulation of blood in the legs thereby reduces the leg muscle pain.
Viparita Karani: Legs up the wall.
This posture of yoga helps in relieving muscle cramps and also the other parts of the body. This actually helps in blood flow in the heart hence reducing leg muscle tension. This is the yoga for leg pain that we used to play as a child. It will be fun doing this.
- Firstly lie on your back and lift both of your legs together in the upward direction.
- Lift the legs until the weight comes upon your neck, shoulders, and head.
- Now stay in that position for a while and get back to the lying position on the ground slowly.
- This helps out in proper blood flow in heart hence eases out the leg muscle pain.
Leg up to toe
This would be the easiest yoga pose that would help you out to get rid of leg pain. The yoga pose is as simple as this.
- Stand up on a mat or lie across the wall erect and straight.
- Put your base such that it leans on to the wall.
- Now put your leg upward in the perpendicular direction to the floor.
- Stretch out your arms upwards or side wards.
- This gives shaping to your legs after a long tiring day.
The corpse posture.
Another simplest yoga pose that can be practiced by people of any age group. It is quite simple and the best yoga for leg pain.
- Lie on the floor or on a mat with legs and hands spread apart normally.
- You need to relax your body by removing all the thoughts from the mind.
- This helps out to relax all the muscles of the body.
The sphinx pose
The yoga pose that helps out in relaxing the back bone and leading to the relief of leg pains. The yoga for leg pain gives long time relief for you.
- Lie down on the floor on the stomach side. Place the elbows such that they rest under your shoulder arms.
- Put the pressure on the feet to stretch on forward, also stretch the upper part of the feet.
- Raise your head upward and keep breathing in and out.
- Stay in that position for a while and then lie down.
Happy baby pose
As the name itself suggest all you need to do is lie down like a baby without any stress take. This works well as the yoga for leg pain.
- Lie on the floor or a yoga mat just like a baby on your back.
- Grab on the legs and bend your knees, pull them closer to your armpits.
- Stay in this position as long as you can and then slowly release.
Read More : Home Remedies for Knee pain Relief
Twist and stand
This position helps in relieving yoga for leg pain and also relieves the muscle pains of other parts of the body.
- Stretch your right hip front side and pull up the leg upward like in a perpendicular direction.
- Keep your standing leg straight forward and take support with another hand on the wall.
- Support the leg with one hand and balance and stand in that position for a while.
Back handed pose
This is the well-known yoga for leg pain and also for other pains of the body. It is simple and straight.
- Cross out your legs, knees to the opposite sides and sit in that position
- Take both your back side, right leg from the top side and left from the back side and pull both your hands with one another.
- Put your spine straight and take heavy breaths and relieve the position slowly.
Try out this yoga for leg pain relief in the mornings or night regularly for faster relief.
- Sit down on the floor or a yoga mat and bend of the knees to the other side of the hip to hold it on.
- Inhales breathe and put belly down of your thigh.
- Hold the other leg straight on with hand bend towards it
- Stay in that position for a while and release slowly.
With these poses of yoga for leg pain and muscle pain, you will assuredly get rid of the problems within no time. There’s hardly any body pain that can’t be cured with yoga. Follow these exercises and get the best health in best natural way.